rudeness

sinn

Hi! Suddenly I've become interested in one question. What is your biggest pet peeves? As for me, I don't like rudeness concerning servers, when clients think that if they pay money, they can do everything with waiters or serving personnel. What about you?

I've always believed that you get farther with kindness regardless of whether you are the customer or assisting a customer.

liquidwebphil said:
I've always believed that you get farther with kindness regardless of whether you are the customer or assisting a customer.
True and when you are more "connected" to a customer over the phone it makes all the difference. Every customer is different and some are more than demanding then others so sometimes you have to just bite your tongue.

I biggest pet peeve in the industry, is when users sign up for a promotion and then when their month is ending they request a cancellation or refund. OMFG!

sinn said:
Hi! Suddenly I've become interested in one question. What is your biggest pet peeves? As for me, I don't like rudeness concerning servers, when clients think that if they pay money, they can do everything with waiters or serving personnel. What about you?
I agree, I've seen someon clients, who think they own you suddenly and can ORDER you at will. I think if you pay for a service you WILL get good service, atleast from me you would. However!, "some" customers seem to think they by paying, they suddenly own you at will. Most customers are usually kind and/or appreciate the time we invest into their support issues, but as I said, some feel like they have power over you. I personally treat my customers like I would want to be treated, if I was in their position.

i am with you on people being rude. there is absolutely no need for it. it doesnt take much for people to be nice and saying hello and generally being friendly does it.

i also hate it that when you let a bus or a driver out of a road or give way to them etc, and they dont say thanks for doing so. another form of being rude i guess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting