Rvskin

lcryan

What do you guys think of Rvskin. I think it is rather pointless unless you have clients that would like different languages however it seems that my reseller clients love it because they can add there logo and news and all that stuff to it.

I use default skins for all my personal sites I dont like how rvskin looks .. What do you think and do you have it for your servers?

I've installed it because reseller client's like the amount of customisation they get with it.

I use the X skin because I'm used to the layout of it and don't have to spend hours finding what I want...which is even harder when it's a user's control panel and it's in Dutch or Swedish.

I currently offer xController to my shared clients because I like the interface a lot. I like RvSkin but not enough to actively pursue it. Maybe in the future I'll take another look but I will probably wait for clients to ask first.

As I have said in almost every other reply I've made, it's all about the customer. The customer wants as many features as they can possibly get their hands on. Yes, support, they want too, but "size matters". Yes, I feel it is necessary in today's hosting environment. Plus, the customers do get sick of the default X skin that's been around for quite some time.

TheBrigade said:
As I have said in almost every other reply I've made, it's all about the customer. The customer wants as many features as they can possibly get their hands on. Yes, support, they want too, but "size matters". Yes, I feel it is necessary in today's hosting environment. Plus, the customers do get sick of the default X skin that's been around for quite some time.

Yes I really do agree with you point TheBrigade.

I prefer it because it looks nicer, and has a lot of features like custom icons.

The skins which come with cPanel are pretty boring, and as RVSkin is cheap, I just use that.