[Seeking] Billing/Tech Support Position

KingSpade

I am currently seeking a full-time or part-time billing and/or technical support position. Time varies depending on other factors which may be discussed with those inquiring.

I have over 6 years of experience in the hosting industry and I know the in's and out's of the hosting business. I also understand the hard work it takes to make a business flourish and operate smoothly.

I've provided support to customers directly in person, over the phone, via e-mail and through various chat programs such as AIM, Yahoo and MSN and would feel just as comfortable doing the same as needed.

My primary experience, as far as control panels go, lies with CPanel & WHM, with minor experience with Plesk Reloaded. Given a small amount of time to learn, additional control panels would not be an issue to learn and provide support for as needed.

I also have experience with ModernBill and WHMAP and as with the above, addional billing systems would not be an issue to use either.

Additional information is available upon request and will be provided to those interested. If you are looking for a well manored, easy to get along with billing/technical support guy, I'm your man.

I only ask that offers please be sent to me via PM here at HD with the proper information for the job as well as pay rates and so forth. From there, we can further discuss things as needed.

I'd like to thank everyone for their time and I hope to soon be hearing from a few of you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting