Seeking Employment For PT CSR/Tech Support Position

CrazyTech

Greetings,

I am currently in search of a technical support or CSR position in the hosting industry. I'm young, dynamic, and sound very good-looking in an email. :thumbsup:

I operate my own company but finances and my desire to learn more dictate that I need a second job with a solid cashflow. I am looking for part time work at a 15-20 hour work week but I can consider more hours if the pay is worth it. I am a student and details about that are included below. I like to learn and I do it quickly.

Desired wage is around $10/hr.

Qualifications
  • Four years hosting industry experience
  • Experience as an owner and co-owner of web hosting business.
  • Motivated for working with clients and solving their problems.
  • People person with patience.
  • Currently working on English degree with minor in Business Administration.

Relevant Skills
  • Served as owner of Crazy Technology and handled technical support, sales, and billing duties.
  • Sales and Support duties at Nukehelpers Hosting.
  • Served as technical support and limited server administration work at FastEZ Hosting. Remained in contact with server admin. and solved simpler issues such as restarting services. Also performed sales and billing duties.
  • Served as sales manager at The Realms Networks. Handled basic support issues.
  • Serving as CEO of Higher Purposes LLC. Performed sales, billing, and support duties. This includes basic server administration.
  • Worked with cPanel and DirectAdmin alongside Red Hat, CentOS, and Fedora Core 5.

Education
Graduated #11 from Camden High School (top 5%).

Upcoming Junior at the University of South Carolina for a degree in English and a minor in Business Administration. 3.3 GPA (final exams have not yet come back but anticipate a 3.8-4.0 on the semester.)

============================================

Please contact me through HD. I'd prefer not to give my contact details out in public, but I can be reached at denver at higherpurposes.com (read it like a typical email).

Thank you kindly for your time.

Last edited: