Selling My Old Web Hosting Design 33 Coded Pages! Plus, Optional SEO!!

my-e-space

321Hosted.com
Ok, so I just re-designed my website, and rather than just throw away all the work I put into the old one, I thought I should try to sell it!

Heres what you get:

33 Coded Pages!
All files related to the design

Here are screenshots of the main pages and the 4 sliders in the header:
http://321hosted.com/ForSale/

Price:
You have three options for this:

1. I give you the files and you edit them yourself to include your content.
Price: $75 OBO

2. I edit all files/pages with your content including all packages and pricing, linking to order form, editing graphics and anything else that needs to be done to make it your own.
Price: $300.00

3. I edit all files/pages with your content including all packages and pricing, linking to order form, editing graphics and anything else that needs to be done to make it your own. Also, I do all the on page SEO for 2 a pages of your choice. This will include 500 manual directory submissions also! If you want to see what all will be done in regards to the SEO of the 2 pages, check out our SEO page. You'll be getting everything from the "Novice SEO" package with more directory submissions though.
Price: $500.00

Payments:
For now I can only accept PayPal. My PP account is a verified business/premier account so you do not have to have a PP account to purchase the design, all you need is a credit or debit card!

Contacting Me:
If you want to contact me for more info you can do so by PM'ing me here or emailing me at admin(AT)321hosted(DOT)com