SEO: msn hit google miss how?

DavidL

I have my site listed on a PR7 site for about a month now and even checked all backlinks to that site and show a decent amount. However, this site is not sending me any good crawls. Could the speed of a site I have a link on being very slow be a turnoff for most crawlers? I seem to only be getting crawled by msn :confused:
I have set my meta tags and set my robots.txt file to the description of my site and still nothing.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

-Dave

Time & patience are essential, when working with Google. If Yahoo & MSN record changed in x time Google is 5X to 7X in reflecting changes...

Indichosts.net said:
Time & patience are essential, when working with Google. If Yahoo & MSN record changed in x time Google is 5X to 7X in reflecting changes...
I am sorry, I should have mentioned that this is not my first site ;)
Other sites of mine that I have purchased text links for have gotten crawled by google within a couple of days. This is the first site out of many that has not yet been crawled by google. I dont do illegal seo tricks etc. It has been about two months and no google, IMO I am pretty sure it is something other than time & patience.
Thanks for your input :)

Well one suggestion would be to check if that page where your site is listed has the following meta tag

<meta name="robots" content="noindex,nofollow">

Secondly you could check the anchor tag command has anything like the above statment.

I didnt find that in my meta.
This is what I have
Code:
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<meta name="description" content="My description here blah blah.">
<meta name="keywords" content="keywords, blah, blah">
Would it be a good idea to add
<META NAME="Robots" CONTENT="INDEX,FOLLOW">
?
Apreciated.

-Dave