Server Admin

hostingent

i am i need of a server admin that is an expert on 100% self-managed servers, they also need to be hardworking and serious on what they do, i dont want to offend some members but i am looking for people aged 18 and onwards this is a paying job, but wages will be small to start with until the company grows

this person must be trusted and whom will help the company grow, i will also need to contact them, so they will need to be online most of the time and fix a server problem asap

i know the wages are small but they will increase as the company grows

the wages are $15-20 Mo

please contact jobs@h900.fsworld.co.uk if you are intrested, also my new hosting company is not live i need to plan everything out so when it dose go live everything is ready

my new company is called "Hosting Enterprises"

You are asking for someone who is "hard working and serious" and you are offering $15-$20/month?

A hardworking and serious server admin will not even turn his computer on for $15-$20.

If you find someone who will do it for that price good luck. Chances are you will not be in business long with them in control of your server.

A good server admin can easily get $15 - $20 per hour.

Anyone who is willing to work for $20 per month is either going to be under 18 or have no idea what they are doing and you're setting yourself up for serious problems.

If you can't afford to pay for a good server admin, then you should either:

1) Reconsider your pricing strategy.

2) Hire an outsourced service like acunett or similar, who work for a fixed fee per month and have a solid reputation.

Hello,

I do indeed hope that maybe that was a misprint and it was like $150.00-$200.00/month to be on call and not a full time admin. Good Luck on your search.

Seriously there will be no one to work with $15-20 a Month as that wont even help him to pay his electricity/internet bills...sorry but thats true.