SharingBipolar.com

mfwl

Any chance for some constructive criticism on the following site? Its an informative site with Support Forums for sufferers of Bipolar Disorder... Any ideas and tips to make it look better or function better?

SharingBipolar.com

Thanks Very Much in advance!

I like it. There's two things that I'd like to see changed however;

When I enter the forums section, it needs to get skinned out with colors - although the blue makes it pop off the page, so maybe that was the intent.

The header needs to shrink down when you enter the forum, otherwise it leaves for a LOT of scrolling when going through threads. One alternative to that would be to widen the forums after entering or something. It'll throw off the themed background a little maybe, but would be easier to read through and comment on posts.

Bipolar is something many people may be interested in, so don't be afraid to put in a Facebook link too. Maybe on the bottom right under the ABOUT section, add in a Facebook graphic so users can link up on Facebook too.

I see a typo.

Code:
About

SHARING BIPOLAR.com aim to provide individuals with the information and tools for self-care to accompany professional help; therefore allowing people to take greater personal responsibility in the long term and to move forward with confidence.

shouldn't "aim" be "aims"?

My only comment would be there seems to be a lot of blank space in main areas. Along the left and in the middle all of that empty white...is there nothing informative or captivating you can put there that makes me want to dig deeper?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b1hosting