SHELL RESELLER ACCOUNTS!!! Resell shells for IRCds, BNCs, etc! Offered NO WHERE else!

ebradsha

Need to be able to resell shell accounts for your web hosting business? Want your web hosting company to get into the vast market of shell accounts, IRCds, BNCs, Eggdrops, etc? Well you've certainly come to the right place, Frozen Web Hosting is now offering shell reseller accounts at rates lower than anywhere else. See what we have to offer below:

Shell Reseller Account:
-4GB HD space :eek:
-100GB Bandwidth :eek:
-cPanel/WHM Control Panel
-Ability to resell shell accounts with IRCd and related processes.
-Unlimited Domains
-Unlimted Subdomains
-Unlimited FTP accounts
-Unlimited MySql databases
-Unlimited Emails, forwarders, and aliases
-Unlimited features and more...
-%99.9 uptime gurantee (pro-rated refund if we fall below)
-24/7 Live Supprt via Web Support Chat, AIM, ICQ, E-Mail and forum

Only $49.99 a month! $0 setup fee! :D

A singular shell account alone, can easily goe for $299 a month with this amount of HD space and bandwidth, but with this Frozen Web Hosting overstock special, you can get a reseller shell account at a fraction of the cost.

Need a smaller account? No problem. Just contact us with the information in my signature if you're interested at all. These accounts are in very limited supply, and I gurantee they will not last long :( , contact us soon to sign up or make an account reservation.

To sign-up up directly, just visit http://www.frozenhosting.com/order.html select "Custom Package" and in the comments section type: "WHT Shell Promo" We can accept PayPal, Direct Credit Payments, and Money Orders/Checks.

See my signature for live contact information :)