Shopping Cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

webfly

I'm looking for a shopping cart program that is capable of selling limited numbers of items. For example if I was to sell a one of a kind item, the shopping cart would say sold after the 1st (and only) purchase.

CGIwire may be able to help you!
We have CubeCart, Magento, osCommerce, phpShop, Zen Cart and phpCOIN which can be setup from our auto installer within minutes!

Our "Power" plan may be suitable for your site as it has:
12,000 MB Disk Space
250,000 MB Bandwidth
Unmetered Databases
Unmetered Mail Accounts
Unmetered Domains allowed (Pointed, parked, addon domains, redirects)
Instant eCommerce
Free 0844 Number
cPanel: Latest
Price: 4.89

If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us over at http://cgiwire.com

Thanks and have a nice day :)

After looking around, osCommerce allows item limitation and also Zen Cart can limit items being sold.

Last edited:
WHMCS also has a setting which enables you to enter a certain amount of 'stock' and will show the amount left on the order page.
Although it is mainly a script for web hosts, it can easily be adapted to use for other kinds of sales as well, and it also does have a cart style shopping basket.

Hi webfly,

At your earliest convenience, please take a look at our Basic Bronze plan located here: http://www.XeHost.net/basicbronze.php

This plan comes with Fantastico DeLuxe Auto Installer - powerful software that offers you pre-installed scripts that can be setup with a few clicks of your mouse. Included in these scripts are several E-Commerce scripts, all of which can fill your needs, including CubeCart, osCommerce, and and Zen Cart.

Additionally, with this plan, you will get the following:

XeHost Basic Bronze Plan:
Disk Space: 500 MB
Bandwidth: 10,000 MB
Paked/Addon Domains: 2
SubDomains: 40
MySql Databases: 40
E-mail Accounts: 40
cPanel Control Panel: Yes!
Fantastico DeLuxe Auto-Installer Yes!
Custom Error Pages: Yes!
Instant Backups: Yes!
99.9% Uptime Guarantee: Yes!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee: Yes!
24/7/365 Support: Yes!
Free/Instant Setup: Yes!

Monthly Price: $2.99

All of our hosting plans come with a 15-minute response time guarantee on all support tickets.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Sean

Depending on your budget, you might also want to consider shops like SunShop or my favorite X-Cart. It does have an out of stock notification, and also if you wanted, you have the ability for a user to back-order an item, or enter a product on a wish list.

Status
Not open for further replies.