Should I buy Bitcoin?

For everyone being afraid to lose money on this because of gambling, i remind you that any investement in stock exchange is a risk, and cryptocurrency is not any different. It's just a more dynamic market than people are used to.

I did some last year ripple especially and ETH, I managed to time and catch everything right and made a very tidy sum - But I got it just before the dip and I was prepared.

The next run is here, so play it well and you will do good.

Very interesting thread, but for me personally, no way am I investing in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.

Personally now is the time to get back in, the wave is coming - Ride that **** to the moon and extract all you can $$$

Bubble or not, money is a tool, use it!

I've thought seriously about investing in BTC and/or mining but I just can't do it.

People seem to forget that the primary function of BitCoin is that it's a currency, it's meant to be used to buy/sell goods. The problem is, you have so many people using it as 'investments' that it becomes so inflated that people don't want to spend it and merchants don't want to accept it. Too much risk with the price bouncing around hundreds / thousands of dollars a day.

The delusion is real lately. Sold everything at 16k when I realized stupid money was flooding the market. Very very few people adopted bitcoin because they believed in the technology, they purchased because they wanted to earn quick "real money." If I had my money in bitcoin still I honestly would sell right now no questions asked.