Simple YouTube Videos Can Serve As a Great Marketing Tool.

alreadyhosting

Hey guys & gals,

A great marketing tool that many seem to over look is YouTube.. A simple but informative video can generate lots of traffic to a website over time. A better video will obviously generate more traffic; however, for the sake of providing an example I through together a quick example of a promotional youtube video.

View Example: <<URL removed>>

<<MOD NOTE: Post edited for advertising.>>

It may work if you choose to spam forums with the video. Otherwise who would go to youtube to watch a hosting related video or even search for hosting on youtube.

You know friend of nine spend lots of time in the youtube and I think if you have marketing skills this wayb must be covered. I'm sure there is profit there

I have heard a lot of success stories when it comes to advertising with YouTube... Has anyone else had any luck with this marketing technique?

It may work if you choose to spam forums with the video. Otherwise who would go to youtube to watch a hosting related video or even search for hosting on youtube.

tutorials could work lol, when i was starting out years ago i had to look for some video tutorials, much better than reading :D

I was thinking about this earlier today, viral marketing works well and has little to no cost (except maybe a production cost). The problem with this is that you need something entertaing that people will share. It certainly takes a high level of creativity...which I'm not entirely sure I have.

Most of the videos are homemade and lack in sense of entertainment. Real Excitement and professionalism are few elements which make a video viral.

Yes, i think you are right but just half..
You have to get the movie in funny and or attractive if not who will go to view the hosting video? Will you?

Beside that, I think you can have some attractive clip (related or not also never mind), then put your company . I think it will work..

:smash: