Simvastatin and statins websites, let me know what you think.

Just reviewed both sites. Very well organized, easy to navigate, lots of great content - serves its purpose. Is this still under development?

Layout's good, I mite brighten things up a bit(sidebar seems a bit off to me), but overall it looks good.

There seems ot be an issue with the latest IE and its not defualting to legacy mode to correct the issue. may be something you might want to look into as it distorts the site and left menu.

otherwise its a nice well organised and clean layout, with an overall very nice effect :)

Thank you for comment. I am the Dr who owns the site. If you get the time could you send me a screen shot of the prob with the distort on IE. Thanks Tony

siforek. Thanks for link it seems to take a bit of time to display the screen shots but that maybe because I have requested shots from so many browser types. Tony

siforek. Thanks for link it seems to take a bit of time to display the screen shots but that maybe because I have requested shots from so many browser types. Tony

Yeah, you mite want to check groups of browsers instead of all of them as it does expire after a certain point, 30 minutes i think..?