❀ SkyNet's Premium Reseller Offer ❀ 1TB Sapce / Unlimited cPanel's with FREE WHMCS

πŸš€ Greetings from SkyNetHosting.Net Inc.! πŸš€

Discover SkyNetHosting.Net Inc., your ultimate destination for top-tier reseller hosting! With an illustrious 20-year legacy, we exclusively focus on empowering resellers like you.

🌟 Our Unique Offerings: 🌟
  • FREE End User Sales Chat: We offer fully branded sales chat support to your clients with your own brand name
  • FREE End User Tech Chat: We offer fully branded tech chat support to your clients with your own brand name
Why choose Skynet :

β˜… 20 Years (TWO DECADES) of Proven Excellence with reliable service.
β˜… The Most Feature-Rich Reseller Plans in the world, Guaranteed!
β˜… With our Storefront, the ability to Launch Your Hosting Business in 24 Hours!
β˜… 25+ Reseller Features PLUS Exclusive VIP Features, helping you stay ahead of your competition.
β˜… Cutting-Edge Hardware: 40/80 CPUs, 128GB/256GB RAM, NVMe SSDs.
β˜… Real 24/7 Live Technical Support for Immediate Issue Resolution.
β˜… Diversify Your Offerings: Resell VPS/Dedicated Servers with up to 50% Off.
β˜… 99.9% Uptime Guarantee with SLA: Your money back if your server goes down!

πŸš€ Don't have a Website? Kick Start Your Web Hosting Business with MyCompanyWeb! πŸš€

Be a Professional Hosting Provider within 24 Hours! We provide Everything You Need!

+ Reseller Hosting Corporate VIP Offer
+ Use Coupon: "SITEWIDE10%YEARLY" (to get US Corporate VIP Reseller Plan: Lifetime 10% Recurring Discount for Yearly Payments).
+ Use Coupon: "COVIP" (to get US Corporate VIP Reseller Plan : 75% OFF 1st month).
+ 26 Cool Reseller Freatures!
+ 1TB RAID-10 Pure NVMe SSD Storage
+ 25TB Premium USA Bandwidth
+ LiteSpeed Web Server
+ WHMCS + Domain & SSL Reseller + MailChannels and Many More...
+ Here’s more about our Corporate VIP Reseller Offer

β˜…β˜…
Budget Reseller Hosting Offer
β˜…β˜…
Pocket Running Dry? Try our SUPER CHEAP UNLIMITED BUDGET RESELLER Plans for Just $1.00
β˜…β˜… HOST UNLIMITED CPANEL ACCOUNT + UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH
β˜…β˜…
Order "Unlimited Budget Reseller 1" for Just $1.00 - Use Coupon: "JUST$1"

β˜…β˜… Cheap Reseller Plan with FREE WHMCS License Offer
β˜…β˜… Cheap Reseller Plan with FREE WHMCS License for Just $9.95 and Get WHMCS License FREE

++ Master Reseller Offer
++ USA NVMe SSD MASTER RESELLER OFFER - USA
- Resell Reseller Plans with Master Reseller Hosting
++ Use Coupon: "MASTER50" to Get 50% OFF FOR 1ST MONTH + DOUBLE SPACE!
++ Up to 200GB Raid-10 Pure NVMe SSD Storage + Unlimited Resold Sub-Reseller Storage + Resell Unlimited Reseller Accounts
++ Pay For Only What Your Clients Use - Not for What You Sell + 5TB USA Premium Bandwidth - Gig-E Port
++ Tell Me More About Master Reseller Plans with 50% Discount

β˜…β˜… Multiple Location Reseller Hosting Offer:
β˜…β˜… 13 Multiple Hosting Locations to Choose From;
β˜…β˜… UK Germany Spain Finland France Netherlands Italy and
β˜…β˜… Lithuania Ireland Poland Portugal Belgium Czech Republic
β˜…β˜… 10GB to 100GB Space
β˜…β˜… 1000GB to 10,000GB Transfer
β˜…β˜… Host Up to 100 cPanel Accounts
β˜…β˜… WHM/cPanel and WHMCS + Geolocation IP Manager
β˜…β˜… Price Starting from $24.95/Month
β˜…β˜… Tell Me More About the Multi Location Reseller Offer

β˜… VPS and Dedicated Server Offer - Become a Reseller and Get 50% Recurring Discount
β˜… Become a Corporate VIP Reseller and Resell VPS Starting from $2.95/Mo - Tell Me More About The Offer!
β˜… Become a Corporate VIP Reseller and Resell Dedicated Servers Starting from $39.95/Mo - Tell Me More About The Offer!

β˜…β˜… ALL OTHER RESELLER HOSTING LOCATIONS β˜…β˜… 1ST MONTH 75% OFF!
1. USA (Phoenix, AZ) - Use Coupon "VIP75" to get 75% DISCOUNT on USA VIP Reseller Plans.
2. UK (London) - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on UK VIP Reseller Plans.
3. Netherlands (Amsterdam) - Use Coupon "VIP26" to get 75% DISCOUNT on Netherlands VIP Reseller Plans.
4. Singapore - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on Singapore VIP Reseller Plans.
5. India (Mumbai) - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on India VIP Reseller Plans.
6. Australia (Sydney) - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on Australia VIP Reseller Plans.
7. Japan (Tokyo) - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on Japan VIP Reseller Plans.
8. Hong Kong - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on Hong Kong VIP Reseller Plans.
9. South Africa (Johannesburg) - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on South Africa VIP Reseller Plans.
10. Canada (Montreal) - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on Canaga VIP Reseller Plans.
11. Germany (Nuremberg) - Use Coupon "VIP29" to get 75% DISCOUNT on German VIP Reseller Plans or 20% Recurring Discount for Yearly Payments.

Recent Customer Reviews from TrustPilot

I have been using skynet reseller plans

I have been using skynet reseller plans since 2014, I am using their corporate reseller plan. The plan comes with unlimited cpanel accounts and I guess they are the only guys who didnt limit or increased the prices with the recent cpanel price changers.

I had some small small issues from time to time but in genaral their server is fast and the price is excellent. Best of all is their support - prompt and very helpful in answering any queries. Every question gets answered in a very knowledgeable way and they are so helpful with my hosting needs.

I had few small issue with thier end user support but it was sorted after sometime but I guess it took more time than I expected so I think it can be improved a bit.

I can recomend them to any person looking to run a web hosting business using thier reseller plans but for shared plans u may be better off with a hostlike godday if you are not looking for advance featurs.

10 years with skynet

its really hard to find web hosting who are specialized in reseller hosting and I guess skynet is one of the only few renaming that offers cpanel reseller hosting for a affordable rate.

Im using their reseller hosting for at least 10 years and so far it has been great. Sometime support is bit show but overall its really really good value for money. On the other hand what I like is for the last 10 year support staff have been the same I kinda know them by names and they also remember so I guess this is a really big plus.

I recently got a mail from the CEO that they are planning to offer white labeled live Customer Care chat support for my clients, and if they really offers this they would be the best reseller host in the world :)-

See more reviews at TrustPilot

β˜…β˜… Migrating from another host? We can transfer your accounts with zero downtime for your websites for FREE!
β˜…β˜… Use "SITEWIDE10%YEARLY" to get 10% OFF for LIFE for most plans site wide for yearly payments!

Please feel free to talk to one of our LIVE AGENTS (We are Online 24 Hours / 7 days a Week) from SkyNetHosting.Net , we will respond promptly and get the ball rolling towards a mutually beneficial partnership with you!