Small Web Services Business - Turnkey setup with free professional assistance + extra

eric1212

Hello,

I am writing on behalf of a brand I work for. We have a well-known web services brand with ~150 clients in the database. We'd like to find a new owner to take care of things and ensure success within the business: even if you plan to re-brand or merge.

Most services are setup to be one time but you can change it to be whatever you'd like.

The service was offline for a short time, but relaunched with a new name. The reputation is perfect, with many positive reviews.

Services are resold for the most part, so no upfront investments.

Server management, maintenance, one-time offers, design integrations, admin hours, etc.

The website has a great reputation, and only requires a bit of marketing to get sales back online.

We are offering professional assistance to help you continue your journey with our brand, for the first month.

Extras included:
  • Templates that can be sold
  • 100% custom website with graphics
  • 100% Positive Reputation
  • 150+ previous clients in database
  • Free assistance
  • Huge portfolio of past work / integrations
  • much more!!

There is currently no guaranteed recurring revenue, as services are all one-time or not currently recurring but hight sales + potential.

The CEO is looking to find a new owner quickly, as personal items in life has made it difficult to continue as the business needs to grow. The brand is very valuable and turnkey setup to continue business. We're open to offers - however we would like to regain what's been put into the business, at least.

Low $x,xxx

Please add my partner Jon (admin_19182), or myself (eunger9) on Skype.

Thanks! :)