So where do you guys get your stock images

Sessionmedia

Hey I use eyewire.com alot but was wondering were you guys get your stock images from? Is their any place that is cheaper but has the same size collection and quality that eyewire does out their? Maybe even at cheaper rates?

Just wondering

Thanks
All

I ended up buying http://hemera.com volume I before they had a volume II out. If you shop around at CNET or some other places you can find it cheaper then buying from Hemera directly.

I have not used it much but it does have a lot of good high quality photos. It is not free but still worth a look.

Just curious

:D I was just seeing if their was a cheaper site out their that has the same content that eye-wire does.
Thanks

Thanks

Thanks emke

I appricate you listing some url's for me I now of three of them you have but the others will really help me as I spend alot of money weekly on the purchase of images. So thanks for your time in listing those sites.

Stock Images

I recently found a new site, they offer royalty free stock photography from all the big libraries, and some of the smaller ones too. They are called matton stock images. They offer a good selection of images, especially the type of pictures I use i.e Christmas, Holiday, Sports and Backgrounds.

Art,
That SXC site is AWESOME! I needed some stock place holder images for my dad's local business until he gets his own taken and didn't want to have to pay for something temporary. Couldn't find anything professional on the sites above, but SXC had it! Thanks for sharing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting