Sponsered Hosting Request...

mxrider391

Hi, I would like sponsered hosting. If it is possible, I would like a VPS. If this is possible to get as a sponsership please tell me. If it is i will talk to the person about specs.

Regards,

You should tell people about your web site, why you should receive sponsored hosting, how do you intend to use it and what you are weilling to do for a host (linking back?)

My site is going to be called Host Central. I will provide hosting and have a forum where the hosted people to talk about the hosting and to report any problems that they have found. I am willing to link back to them on all pages by the copyright and under the Navigation. So it will be noticable for all to see.

Just curious, when you say you "will provide hosting", what do you mean exactly?

Thanks.

I will be providing hosting for people. At low prices. I am also willing to give my host some of the money. Any otehr questions?

This is called a reseller account. I don't think any host would let you resell their services for free!!! Even if you say you'll give them some of the money. It just doesn't work that way.

Pardon me for asking mxrider391, but why would anyone give you free hosting so you can offer hosting yourself?
What makes you think that you should be given something for nothing and then profit from it, and then say you are "willing" to give the host some money?

If you can't afford a reseller plan you should not be and you are not in a position to offer hosting.
Wait until you are old enough to get a job and pay for hosting.

I will be providing hosting for people. At low prices. I am also willing to give my host some of the money. Any other questions?
Art, I believe you received a very good answer here. Your wildest dreams just came true! :)

mxrider391, please excuse my bluntness, but don't you think that's a bit too much to ask *for free*?

Then you weren't asking for too much for too little I guess. Can you please tell us who's your new provider? Thank you.