Sponsor needed for a few sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreboniouS

My x-host dropped about a hundred users without informing them. So now I'm looking for a sponsor. I had just paid in full for 2 years in September 2004; stupid mistake.

The sites I was hosting on my account before they terminated all shared customers were:

www.omega-hell.net - about 200-300 mb with 2-4 GB usage a month - About 800-1100 unique visits a month
www.xenokinetic.com - about 40 mb with about 100-200 mb a month - 120-200 unique visits a month
www.clanjhc.com - about 500 mb with 2-3 GB usage a month - Clan site, 1100-1500 unique visits
www.rarsautotech.com - about 20 mb with 75-100 mb a month - 20-75 unique hits a month

I was hosting this off a CPanel with add-on domains, so that would be preferable. Since the x-host decided to stop shared hosting completely, I don't have backups of anything on these sites so they are bound to be pretty bare for a while.

At last check, I was using 584 Mb with roughly 9 GB transfer a month. But as I said, it will probably be lower since all my files are gone.

I will place your banner or whatever you like on any of the pages.

To sum it up:
200-500 mb space
2-10 GB transfer
CPanel with add-on domains preferably - or whatever admin panel can do multiple domains.

PM me if you want to know which company did this.

You can contact me:
trebonious @ swbell.net
msn: aaron @ omega-hell.net

Even willing to give away gmail accounts if needed.

Thank you for your time,
Aaron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.