Sponsored hosting needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptxt

I all,
i need a free sponsored hosting account.
My site is up and running and i have about 400 visitors/day and over but i need more bandwidth and a much better hosting, since my actual hoster crashes too many times.

I need at least:
200 mb space
10Gb bandwidth
Cpanel
Good site uptime

I have my own domain and i can place a 460*80 banner or a text link on every pages.
My site is in italian and it offers italian rap lyrics.
Thanks!

here or raptxt@gmail.com

10gb transfer is quite alot for a sponsored package. How much traffic do you actually move at the moment? (What I mean is do you actually fill the 10gig quota every month?)
~Equinox

yes, i know that 10gb is quite a lot, but i don't use it every month.
the maximum band that i've reached is 4gb, but now i've gzipped active and in 4 days i've wasted 200mb with 500 visitors/day

What is the name of your site?
10 gb or even 4 gb sounds like an awful lot of transfer for a site serving only text files.

Hi
I can offer double of what your asking for by you hosting with my new free webhost called RevoDirect. Our site is not online yet but I can get your site online within 24 hours, you must be able to put one banner at the top of your site, but as you have specified you able to do this I am sure hosting with us would be beneficial to us both
We have the service of a paid webhost, just with advertising like a normal free webhost

Jonathan

revoshift said:
Hi
I can offer double of what your asking for by you hosting with my new free webhost called RevoDirect. Our site is not online yet but I can get your site online within 24 hours, you must be able to put one banner at the top of your site, but as you have specified you able to do this I am sure hosting with us would be beneficial to us both
We have the service of a paid webhost, just with advertising like a normal free webhost

Jonathan
:dance:

Hi can u tell me link of site also cause i need a sponsorship for pretty larger bw around 60-100 gb permonth as i planning to add new sections to forums which will need lots of bw and disk space of around 3 gb . can i ask what line speed u have ? is it 100mbit ? Later

i'm sorry..
i forget this topic.
now my hosting provider gives me 1Gb of space and 10Gb of bandwidth, if someone could offer this in exchange of sponsorship please contact me at raptxt@gmail.com

My site provides italian rap lyrics and has about 6/700 visitors/month.
You can have an idea here: www.raptxt.it

First post you said 400 visitors daily, and now its 700 visitors monthly. Is that a huge decrease in your traffic, or just a mistake in posts?

WireNine said:
First post you said 400 visitors daily, and now its 700 visitors monthly. Is that a huge decrease in your traffic, or just a mistake in posts?

just a mistake.
700 visitors/day.

anyway thank you all, i have a new hosting plan now.
and it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.