Sponsored IRCd server needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equinox

My IRC network has grown quite alot in the last couple of years and ew've noticed some big changes. One has been the addition of many new international users who usually improve the network's atmosphere alot.

Unfortunately the high cost of bandwidth here in South Africa has forced me to blackhole three of my servers in order to protect myself from unneccesary financial problems and I now no longer service International users. I am looking to provide a server overseas, but dont have the money to pay for a dedicated server.

What I would like to do is be able to host this ircd server for free and pay for bandwidth costs. Someone who has a dedicated server or a host who is willing to do me a favour, might be able to offer this if you have the free space. I'll pay for the bandwidth, but dont want to have to pay much more.

This is a thing I do for fun and although it costs me money I honestly cant cough out a heck of alot. Couple of stats are avaliable here.

Please post any offers here or if you'd rather not have other people see you giving away free stuff, PM me (Mods, let this one slip please. I think its only fair).

Thank you
~Equinox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b1hosting