Sponsoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spuitvuur

Hi, i am Spuitvuur from the gamax-cod2 clan and I want to ask somthing. Our clan has already 2 years of expierence with playing together so we know eachother well, the teamplay is good and most important we are friends :).
Now our multigaming clan named gamax needs a partner that give us a Gameserver from 12 slots private.Ofcourse you think why should we give somthing to you when your just a clan without awards, but our clan has already some awards to check these go to www.mygamax.com , click on Team and then in the navigation Balk on Awards, You'll see several awards from different games. By clicking them you will be redirected to the site of the award as proval. Now if you want to be our partner we give ofcourse somthing back: Your logo from the hostingcompagnie will stand in the sponsor bar, we are organising a One-Night cup under your compagnie's name, and the most attractive, your hostingcompagnie will stand in our name like: MyGamax|hostingcompagnie•nickname. If your intrested contact me on xfire: mathias07 or on msn: spitfiredeeuner@hotmail.com .

I hope i'll get some feedback from you guys.
With friendly greets, Spuitvuur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting