System Administrator For Hire.

linux-admin07

Hello Every one,

I am a system admin who has over 6 years of experience in this web hosting as a remote admin, below are some of my technical skills:

Billing using WHMCS / support single handedly for an entire company.

Results-oriented, talented professional with over 6 years of visible achievements in both customer-driven and technological industries. Expert troubleshooting and administrating skills with effective communication.

SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:

• Strong technical aptitude with exceptional talent in training and development and an ability to effectively translate technical information and procedures to end-users.
• Superb troubleshooting and analytical skills with capacity to accurately identify and assess problems before providing expert solutions.
• Dedicated to providing quality customer support; consistently meet or exceed client needs by providing service beyond expectation.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with ability to listen & effectively respond appropriately and maintain mutual comfort level while relating to a diverse group of individuals.
• Proven administration abilities; able to assume multiple responsibilities and remain productive within time-sensitive and fast-paced environments.
• Recognized for professionalism, thoroughness, and commitment to quality and teamwork.
• Ready to assume new challenges to meet or succeed objectives.

TECHNICAL STRENGTHS:

• Maintain and administer Linux (CentOS, Free BSD, Cobolt, Debian), Windows servers.
• Configure hardware; hardware/software installation; IT Support
• Experienced as Lead Configuration Technician, Maintenance Engineer and Systems Administrator
• Windows Administration
• Backup Server Administration (NAS & Rsync)

I am applying for a remote position.

You can contact me on linuxadmin07@gmail.com or PM me with a IM id and i will contact you there.

Thank you for your time in reading this thread, looking forward to working with a nice company with a good monthly pay

Thank you.