System Administrator Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcpaq2

Group,

I am looking to hire a server system administrator to do remote admin work on my personal server on a monthly basis.

My server is remotely located in a data center in Indiana, USA. My server setup consists of the following.

One HP DL380 G3 - 3 146.8 GB SCSI drives in a raid 5 configuration.
Redhat Linux Enterprise WS (May be switching back to Free BSD)
Hsphere webhosting control panel Ver. 2.4.2

I am in need of someone who can keep Redhat (Free BSD) and Hsphere updated on an as needed basis, along with installing a firewall script, and a log and port monitoring script and be able to take any neccessary action if something should be found, along with a backup script or program that will do daily remote ftp backups, and keep all of the above updated.

Anyone applying for this job must have hands on experience installing, setting up and configuring Redhat Linux, Free BSD, and Hsphere .

Experience with installing, customizing, and writing scripts for php based bulletin boards such as PHPBB and Vbulletin are a plus.

The rate of pay will be discussed upon finding a qualified candidate for the job. Rate of pay will be at least a minimum of $75.00 per month.

Anyone who feels they meet my requirements or excels beyond them and is interested in working for me please email me direct at dcpaq2@comcast.net with your resume or qualifications and any referrences.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

Doug Paquette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting