TalkHomeBusiness.com New Skin, please review

Dactyl

Hello all

I would like to get everyone's feedback regarding the new skin talkhomebusiness.com recently launched, the website also inlcudes lots of new sections other than the forum, which include an article directory where members can read and submit their own articles, Blogs for each members and lots of more features.

Main website url: www.talkhomebusiness.com
Forum url: www.talkhomebusiness.com/forum

Contructive critisism is always welcomed ;)

Thank you.

Its very good. I also really like the top menu, its great. I think top ad banner ( just below your site banner ) should be placed at the side bar because its looks little bit bad too me and most of the surrounding area of this ad banner is also empty.

the banner does not match the topic suggested by the text.
have a whitebanner with a guy working from home, or a lady in a home office.
Why do you have a guy in a suit standing in a field looking at the sky?
"After a few too many drinks on New Year's Eve, 2006 is finally here and it's time to take my home business to the next level."

yes i take a lot of business advice from people who introduce themselves as having had too many drinks.

Wow siteseer, I see your post on every thread on this forum..with good comments. Nice.

Nice design. Where did you get?

siteseer said:
yes i take a lot of business advice from people who introduce themselves as having had too many drinks.
Its a memmber's blog, members on our forum get their own blog's, and I don't edit what they say, so your free to say whatever you want on your blog as long as it is related to any kind of home business.