Tell me Suggestions

Hey that looks really sharp.. just add the main content there and your set, I really like it.. flash should look great too, but please make no music on your site, music in the flashes and me really dont get along too well :p

Nice design Fatal! Im not sure how it is where you live, but the "quote" marks on the bottom right of your site look wrong, and they are also a bit too big.

Other than that the site looks very sharp. I think the flash will be a nice eye catcher.

Thanks for the suggestions and comments :). I'm still working on it though :)

the flash will trace the ovals, the small boxes., and the out line of the building and maybe some of the windows. the main content page is very complex with the HTML so I'm taking my time to do it right. I'm taking my time with everything on this, that is why I delayed until September :).

Gordy I wish t speak to you on aim :)

Alright well I should be around a bit, just got home from the gym but I am heading out probaly in 2 hours or so.. catch me if you can :)

Great design Fatal.
Actually one of the best I have seen, looks very simple, not too overcrowded and a good blend of colours.

The quote marks are the wrong way round though, you have the closing quote first then the opening at the end, just like vovex was saying.

Did you design this yourself?

No I did buy the over all design of it. I have been putting a few tweaks of my own. I'm doing a lot of things diffrent this time around :).

I would like to say thanks to John for helping me to keep going on this. Such an insperation. :)