Tell me what you feel about Purple....

Jessuca

Hey :)

Let me invite you all to www.purplenova.com

MOD NOTE: Fluff removed. Let's keep this nice and clean, strictly about web design review. Thank you for your understanding.

Please review the website and guide me in order to make it a hit.

Thanks a lot in advance :thankyou:
cheers,
Jessuca.
:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking there would be more purple, but it isn't to bad. It feels a little clustered to the top left on most of the pages. You might want to consider making use of the open space like on http://www.purplenova.net/community.asp. It would be a good idea to line up each page so it gives it a seamless feel on page navigation.

I cant decide if I like it or not. It looks like it is designed for seo more than looks. And for some reason I hate any name with the word nova in it but I suppose thats just me.

Nice design, but having that little amount of text will hurt your SEO. And if the text I saw is in an image, it will KILL your SEO!

Looks good, clean, pretty easy to navigate.

MOD NOTE: Signatures must be setup in your profile and not manually added to your messages. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda like the site, looks pretty good.

However, the comment about "nova", I tend to agree with. A lot of folks use this as part of a product name or company name. The worst example of it's use was the Chevy Nova, because in Spanish No va means "not going", or "doesn't move". Thus quite literally they named the vehicle "Chevy Doesn't Move" lol

I really like the design and the combination of black/purple. It looks really great. You could consider adding some more content to help you with SEO.

I like it. I think though I would make the gray have some purple in it instead. Since you have "purplenova" I did kind of expect more purple. But then that might be a bit of overkill too. You'd have to play around with it first.