The Dark Wolf Pack <{DWP>} Sponsorship application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camega

Hey, My username is Camega and i'm the head administrator of The Dark Wolf Pack <{DWP}>

I would like to request sponsorship for my clan. We are a multi-gaming clan revolving around a few games but mostly Half-Life 2 modifications, especially the modification called Zombie Master. We are a relatively new clan, being a month old on the 4th January, but already we have 20 registered members. We are an international clan, most of our players are from the UK and USA.

We have a fully functional website and forums, both registered on google and other search engines, you can find them at The Dark Wolf Pack - Gaming Clan and The Dark Wolf Pack - Gaming Clan Forums. I am unable to provide the monthly traffic hits for the website since the website is not a month old yet, but so far it has had 96 views (as of 10th January)

What the clan would like, in return for sponsorship is a Zombie Master Server, prefferably public, prefferably with 10 or 12 slots.

We would be able to advertise in-server, on our website and forums, we will be open to any other advertising needs.

You can email me at camega4@hotmail.co.uk, message me through msn with the same email address, you can also message me using steam (Steam ID:camega)

Thank you for your time, Camega.

Status
Not open for further replies.