there is any sell VPS price below $5/month - Dedicated $59/month

putdomain.com

There is any sell VPS price below $5/month - Dedicated below $59/month
Let me knows about the cheapest price? :rolleyes2

Vps is cheap but the platform is always add our budget to run it better
dedicated also, always have addon and addon to get it more better :)

Eh sure the prices are cheap but where are you located?

The servers seem to be in Singapore which is not worth it to a lot of North American users.

I'd rather spend the same price on a host like Myhosting and get faster speeds for my clients.

I'd be very weary of using cheap VPS or dedicated servers - they will likely have reliability issues.

I'd be very weary of using cheap VPS or dedicated servers - they will likely have reliability issues.

I agree but there are various exceptions out there. ************* is one exception I found. They have lower prices than big corporate hosts like HG but are signficantly more reliable.

HG was down for me within the first few weeks. I haven't had any downtime with ************* as of yet.

i am in agreement that ************* is a wonderful exception.

they have been nothing but helpful when i emailed them. they actually care about me and that is a hell lot more than what most other hosts can offer.

my floral business is buzzing with my VPS package from them.

Well, under 5 possibly, I have seen companies give out a 50% off promo code for the first month, and after it was over 5.

MOD NOTE: Edited for self-promotional content.

we happy to serve you all thank you

Well, under 5 possibly, I have seen companies give out a 50% off promo code for the first month, and after it was over 5.

MOD NOTE: Edited for self-promotional content.

thanks for comment all,we just wanted to share a dedicated core of who we got from colocation company new york, we're happy with it because it was quite helpful and serve each client with their satisfaction, our VPS consists of only 4 cpu, but we've shot with unlimited space and bandwidth software maximum speed is very fast anatar 100 Mbit - 1000 Mbit ports:)

hmm i would never recommend to get a VPS under $5 however a dedicated server at this rate do seem appropriate many data centers sometimes having specials or sale of their overstock inventory can get you a pricing like it ..

If you just want to "taste" what is VPS, no harm to go for $5 VPS.
If you think to use as production server, forgot it, you'll get what you paid.