Thinking about selling...

gossimer

Hi there,
I am thinking about selling my web hosting business. I have been doing this for almost 4 years. I am uncertain if I want to sell or not because I really enjoy doing this, and I love working with my customers, but I would be willing to sell if the price is right. I am mostly posting here to see how much I could get for my business and to see if there is any interest, that will help me determine if I want to or not. Here is what I have to offer:

--4 Domain Names:

gossimer.com
gossimer.net
gossimer.biz
gossimer.co.uk

--that also includes the web design and logos that are in use on those websites.
--Ad rotation system using PhpAdsNew
--ModernBill billing and order system (installed is the older version, but I have the new version I will give to you, its just not installed yet)
--13 active and paying members
--7 paying yearly starter packages ($55.00/each)
--2 paying quarterly starter packages ($15.00/each)
--1 paying quarterly economy package ($30.00/each)
--1 paying quarterly unlimited package ($90.00/each)
--1 paying monthly ($5.00/each)
--1 non-profit ($0.00/each)

--Free email service provided through everyone.net with 332 email addresses and receives over 25,000 impressions/month (26,820 so far in January)
-- Free web hosting w/ your banner shown 50-% of the time (created to work with the installed PhpMyAdmin), has over 2,000 members
--Domain name sales (generates ~$100.00+/year)
--Installed affiliate program set up to run commissions based upon sales.

We have seen months where we have reached over 400,000 impressions in one month, so we generate a lot of impressions. On average we can generate almost $100.00/month in advertising sales, but currently we have no new sponsorships.

Since June 2003 when we installed ModernBill, we have received over $1,194.35 in generated income from hosting alone, plus $341.00 in advertising revenue. So, since July, we have made over $1,400.00.

If you are interested, please email me at sales@gossimer.net with your offer or post a message here. Thank you for considering this!