This was quite educational

Ugh, I can never watch animals giving birth. I find it somewhat gross -- I'll probably faint in real life.

Not something I wanted to see while eating cereal, but an incredible story nevertheless. Its amazing to see how fast a mother reacted to saving her baby.

Very interesting, not something you see everyday :), though couldn’t help thinking “who opened the flood gates”

Crazy video there is no doubt, really amazing! I am glad I had my dinner two hours ago, because this would be hard to watch.

Not something I wanted to see while eating cereal, but an incredible story nevertheless.

I could have added a warning, though the video itself carries one too, so, it's your fault! :p

Not something I wanted to see while eating cereal, but an incredible story nevertheless. Its amazing to see how fast a mother reacted to saving her baby.

Crazy video there is no doubt, really amazing! I am glad I had my dinner two hours ago, because this would be hard to watch.

Like it, although I might not be eating for a while :D

Lots of people with weak stomachs here. :p

I guess after watching (and video taping) both of my kids being born into this world, something like this is just a walk in the park! :popcorn: