Ticket Support System?

CMTHosting

Hello,

Do anyone here know a system I can use which allows customers to submit a support ticket, view FAQ's e.t.c, I know there are some stuff in cPanel but I dont like any of them, I think there is a PHP script I aint sure paid or free I don't really care :)

It's for my new support site which I have been working on (www.cmthostingsupport.com)

Thanks guys,

Thanks,

I have however Just received this error message while trying to install the software, I'm not that good with MySQL I'm not sure if its a MySQL error....

Cerberus [ERROR]: Unauthorized Agent Packet.

OSTicket is also a nice free helpdesk. I tried it once before, and it is very straight forward and simple to install.

There's one I'm lookin' forward to that's called IntelloDesk. From what I've seen it's the ModernBill killer.

Many people like cerberus, But it can sometimes be a pain for the end user, Although its admin end is ver powerful, But for free its certainly a deal and half.
Personally i take a like to Kayako eSupport

Marc said:
From what I read about OSTicket, I believe it only has the ability to do e-mail management.

Actually it handles email, and tickets. Unfortunately, the ticketing is way off, as the most important function of a ticketing system (the timestamp) does not work properly in OSTicket. At least it didn't when I had tried it.

Check out the following new system by a group out of Canada. Prosupport. I have used it for the past 2 months and it works great with awesome support. They give a 30 day trial to experience first hand.