Time of need - Hosting Special

shost

I am sorry to see that there are so many issues with the migration happening with IpowerWeb customers. I am making a special offer for the rest of the month, to help anyone out, that is looking to move to another webhosting company.

http://superior-host.com

For Any of our hosting plans:

Free Set Up! - normally $20
Free First Month! on any plan.
Multiple sites?- talk to me about some discounts.

If you have access to your old site, and need help to move it to us, you can e-mail me personally and I will help you move your site to us - NO CHARGE!

We use Linux servers with Cpanel and fantastico deluxe.

Do you need a custom plan that we don't currently offer? E-mail me directly. I will be more than happy to try to get you what you need. **

In fact, I extend this offer to anyone, no matter where your site is currently hosted.

**: We offer web hosting plans that cater to personal, small and medium business sites that have a higher expectation of uptime and support. We do not offer lowball pricing that leads to degridated support, and a loss of Caring about our customers.
We offer 24/7 ticket support, as well as phone support from 9am to 5pm eastern, where you will be helped by me, personally. (Tim LeGrand - Owner)

If you are in dyer need of a new host, please come to our site, and see if one of our plans is what you are looking for. If not, please contact me about creating a special plan to fit your personal needs.

Tim LeGrand
Superior-Host International

or
Hosting plans page.

Thank you, and best of luck no matter where you host your website.

Tim LeGrand
e-mail: admin(AT)superior-host.com