Tools

micsmith

Hello friends this is michalina smith, have some question in mind related to advertising,can any body suggest any good site or any tool for advertising??
Thanks

You can try this ad network ... Its related directly to the webhosting/colocation industry, however it is different from google...

a) you don't pay per click
b) you only pay a brokerage fee if a deal closes within your facility

http://colocationdeals.com/registerstandard/

Also, if you run a website that is based on the hosting industry... like a forums (like this one) you may want to check out www.colocationdeals.com/publisher...

Looks like a great alternative to the almighty Google!

Adwords is great but is very costly for popular terms.

Adwords is not something you can set up easily. It takes time, research, and trying. The trick is to find keywords that people often use to search, but are not too popular like "web hosting" or something is so you don't have too much competition with your keywords.

If you catch the right keywords and get a good click through ratio, you also start getting discounts on your pay per click. For Adwords you need to be as specific as you can. Once you've found a good setup, it isn't too pricey.

Along the same line, you can set up different AdWord campaigns to measue what works and what doesn't.

You can try to use affiliate systems
You can try doubleclick
You an try even forums or blogs

It depends from your niche.

In my opinion before you go for adwords advertising you should optimize your site well for organic traffic because you should start getting some revenues which will help you to bear the cost of paid advertisement.

I have never ever had a good experience with Google Adwords. It seems like the biggest scam ever to me. There isn't really any culpability on Google's behalf. You put money in your account and that money disappears.

I have never ever had a good experience with Google Adwords. It seems like the biggest scam ever to me. There isn't really any culpability on Google's behalf. You put money in your account and that money disappears.
Its not like that, If your offerings are searched online through search engines then definitely its your cup of tea.

We see the best results from our affiliate program and promoting on forums.

You may also want to try advertising on various web related sites or even free hosts.

Jack