Top Level High Value Collection

kysales

These names are on auction at ebay, if you want to bid. or you can make me a private offer

Ebay Listing http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5780108412

This is a private Collection from an Investor, Unlike most of the domain names you see for sale that have numbers hidden in with words and try to make them look valuable, This is the real thing.
I could have sold each one of these valuable domain names at separate auctions,

However I have spent a long time and a lot of money collecting these and I would like to see them goto an investor that appreciates their value.

Support-OurTroops.com
High Value Name could be used for patriotic Website or Forum

Websitepromotiononline.com
The name says it all, plus this name has thousands of links Altavista 7460 links MSN 530 links Yahoo 7440 links

Chevelletalk.com
Muscle Car or Classic Car Domain Name, Great for a classic car site, or forum, or car sales site.

FordLegends.com
Muscle Car or Classic Car Domain Name, Great for a classic car site, or forum, or car sales site.

GTOTalk.com

Moparlegends.com

YenkoTalk.com

911Talk.com
Short easy to remember, could be used for a 911 Services site, or medical chat, for police or fire site, lots of potential

ActingContacts.com
Easy To Remember name that could be used for a variety of sites, Such as agents, or entertainment, etc, your choice.

EasyTechVideos.com
Great name for photographers, Video producers etc, lots of choice here.

HollywoodNumbers.com
Easy To Remember name that could be used for a variety of sites, Such as agents, or entertainment, etc, your choice.

All these names are used for Internet or Service Related Business's
They are all short easy to remember Premium Domain Names

BachupDrive.org

BackupDrive.us

BriefcaseBuddy.com

CertifiedFreelancers.com

Dns-Backup.com Register Until 10/29/2011

DropShipers.com = Wow Talk about a valuable Domain Name

HiTechTemplates.com
SkiDilly.com Has Links

TurnKeyWebServers.com

USBriefCase.com

WebMasters-Designers.com = Wow Talk about a valuable Domain Name

Note to Bidders I reserve the right to end this auction early if I get an offer that is the right price, I have the Names listed elsewhere

Good Luck and Happy Bidding.

Serious Bidders Only, Do not bid if you do not have the money to pay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------