TQM @ HostingDiscussion.com

Artashes

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,

As part of our TQM (total quality management) program to continuous forum improvement, we would like to hear your opinions and fair criticism towards the forum and its management. Tell us where can we be better?

I would like to encourage all our members to speak out and submit their opinion of this forum, primarily focusing on how we can make things better than they are already are. How do you find the content? Design? Page load speed? Policies? Would you like to see any new forums? Maybe edit current ones?

Your voice is most important. :)

PS: Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss something in private.

I couldn't start a new thread so here it is.

I think this place needs a little bit more content. I'm not sure exactly how that could be done but there's a need for more substance.

The marketplace area is fairly quiet as are several other areas. We have a few newbies asking questions but that's about it.

Maybe it'd be a good idea to setup some sort of a technical how to. Possibly articles or something that give steps on how to do certain hosting related technical tasks.

What do you think?

Cool...I think content like that will make people visit more often...if they're actually here to learn new things that is...

I don't know what it is,but starting today the header on the site looks all screwed up. Overlapping/broken images,etc. Is it just me? :)

Hmm strange...looks like its fixed now. I refreshed several times. Tried both Netscape and IE, cleared my cache and everything and it didn't seem to work. But now its back to normal :)

Hi, I would just like to mention that after discussing the article section we decided to remove it because it was not the core competency of this forum.

Thank you.

Artashes