Trade of Services? Free Directory submissions or SEO for your clients!

Status
Not open for further replies.

build-a-host

Hello all, I am in need of a good managed server or large VPS to host some new clients on but, with Christmas coming, I just can't spare the extra cash! So, I would like to offer a trade of services.

I own/operate a business that offers manual directory submission, and SEO services. I would be willing to give you free directory submission and/or SEO services so that you can offer the services to your clients as a free package bonus, or you can charge them as a package addon, thats up to you, and you keep 100% of the profit.
I would remain anonymous to your clients so that it would appear that your company is doing the work for them. What I offer will depend on what you're offering, obviously, but I was thinking somewhere along the lines of:

I give:

150 directory submission per client
or
Search engine optimization on their website up to 5 pages
or
100 directory submissions and SEO on 1 page

You give:

A good dedicated server with at least 1tb of bandwidth, 1GB RAM, an 80 GB hard drive (at very least), and cPanel/WHM.
or
A VPS with 1GB guaranteed RAM burstable to 2 - 4 GB, 120 GB hard drive, 2TB bandwidth cpanel/whm.

This is negotiable, I'm just throwing out some options.

The server or VPS must be managed, have cPanel/WHM, and 99.9% uptime!

Heres some info on the manual directory submission, and SEO services:

Directory Submission:
I offer a few different packages on the manual directory submission services.

50 Directories: $10.00
100 Directories: $17.00
300 Directories: $40.00
500 Directories: $75.00
750 Directories: $100.00

All of these are done manually, as mentioned above. I do not use any of that Ad Blaster garbage that just ends up getting you banned in the SE's!

After each directory submission campaign is completed you get a detail report to give to your clients that shows which directories the link was submitted to, the Google PR of the directory, and what type of directory it is ( free or recipricol ). You can see a demo submission report here.

SEO:
I have a few different SEO packages, but here are the ones I would be willing to offer in trade:

Basic SEO:
Price: $150

Analayze / Optimize (1 page)
Top 10 competitors for the selected keyword
Document Title
Meta Keywords
Meta Description
Body Text
First Sentence

Business SEO:
Price: $300

Analayze / Optimize (5 Pages)
Top 10 competitors for the selected keyword
Document Title
Meta Keywords
Meta Description
Body Text
First Sentence
URL
H1 & H2 Headline Texts
SameSite & Outbound Link Texts
SameSite & Outbound Link URL's
Image ALT Attributes
HTML Comment Tags

Examples of my SEO work can be seen by checking out the ranking for FreeCpanelHost.net, and AQHost.com in the SE's. Search Google (or any other major SE) for the keywords "Free Cpanel Host", and "Free Cpanel Hosting"and you'll see that freecpanelhost.net is listed in the top 3. If you search Google for "Affordable Quality Hosting" you'll see AQHost.com ranked #1. I did the SEO on both of those, and as you can see, it returned great results!

When I start the SEO process I generate a report so you can see what shape it was in when I started, and then after the SEO process is completed I generate another report so you can see what has been done. Kind of a "before and after" type thing. You can see a demo of the report here.

This would be a GREAT package addon, or free bonus gift for your clients, and would probably increase your sales a good bit. I obviously can't do this for hundreds of clients a month in return for a 2 or 3 hundred dollar server, but I'm sure we can negotiate a deal that we can both be happy with.

If you're interested, please contact me by replying to this thread, PM'ing me, or emailing me at admin[at]build-a-host[dot]com.

Thanks for taking the time to review my proposal!

Status
Not open for further replies.