TrafficSwarm

Silk

Have you used a targeted visitors sort of thing like TrafficSwarm to increase traffic to your site? If so, what kind of results have you seen from it? I tried it a while back (but I wasn't monetizing my site) and saw very little noticeable results (even in my awstats). Would love to hear how you made it work for you, if you did.

I'm not comfortable adding TrafficSwarm as my homepage to make their service work. Would be interested as well in others that have actually used this program.

This is one of the traffic exchange networks which work in terms of receiving any visitors. However I do not think that anyone can expect targeted traffic from such websites. of course they might work, but it is definitely not targeted traffic.

I'd better make 10 targeted visitors than 100 non targeted, that why I don't know why do we need this, for alexa rank?

Have you used a targeted visitors sort of thing like TrafficSwarm to increase traffic to your site? If so, what kind of results have you seen from it? I tried it a while back (but I wasn't monetizing my site) and saw very little noticeable results (even in my awstats). Would love to hear how you made it work for you, if you did.

Hi

Traffic engines are not a reliable and effective way of getting traffic, cause they probable use auto bots. And thats why most of the affiliate programs forbid you to use traffic engines. If you are monetizing your site now you will find out that you are not supposed to get traffic from such sources.

Best of luck!