Try GeekGhost for $1! - Fantastic And Reasonably Priced Hosting. Top Notch Support!

GeekGhost

GeekGhost offers some of the best SLAs in the industry. With stellar 24/7/365 SUPPORT and friendly techs, we make your Web hosting easy and dependable.
We back our support with a 30 minute response SLA. You can expect a REAL response in minutes (sometimes seconds) but under no circumstances more than 30 minutes.
We extend our 99.9% Uptime Guarantee to ALL services including mysql, Web server and Email.
Try us with confidence! We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on Shared, Reseller and Reseller_lite Plans.

*FREE migration from any cPanel based hosting account. We also offer free migration of your Wordpress based site regardless of where it's hosted (Linux servers only).

GEEKGHOST OFFERS (click on any to see plans and pricing)
Shared Web Hosting: Basic Web hosting that will fill most needs. Our prices are some of the most competitive around.
Reseller Hosting: Manage several different hosting accounts under one main account. Includes a free billing system (WHMCS or ClientExec).
Reseller_lite: Our newest offerings take all of the bloat out of Reseller Hosting. Smaller plans that allow you to start small and grow as you need to.
Uber Hosting: GeekGhost's brand of Semi-Dedicated Hosting. Share a powerful server with 3 to 4 other clients allowing you all the power of a dedicated server with none of the Admin skills needed.
Dedicated Hosting: One server. One client. Fully managed with cPanel included.

To see which works best for you take a look at the info graphic HERE

FEBRUARY PROMOTIONS
Use coupon code TryUs on any monthly shared or reseller_lite plan and get your first month for only $1! (Excludes GG-1 plan)
or
Use coupon code GeekGhost25 on any term, any plan and get 25% off for the life of your account, including upgrades! (Includes Dedicated Servers!)

OUR NETWORK
Read about our network HERE
Download a test file and test our speed HERE

SEE WHAT SOME CURRENTS CLIENTS ARE SAYING
When it was time to step up our online presence, it took us FOREVER to find a service that was up to par and the right price! The design team took our ideas and made them a reality. Everything from design, hosting, and overall site maintenance has been PHENOMENAL from the start. Geek Ghost, it has been our absolute pleasure.
~Chris, Michigan
www.freshvibemusic.com
I cannot speak highly enough about GeekGhost! The design team was an absolute pleasure to do business with and worked with me to come up with a logo that was better than I ever could have hoped for. Not only were they courteous, professional and super fast, but they also have some of the most competitive prices I have ever seen. GeekGhost will definitely be my go-to company for all of my future design needs.
~Tena, Tampa
www.tenasmithdesigns.com
I have dealt with several big and small hosting companies over the last 14 years. I have had some good experiences and some bad. With 100% honestly, purchasing a hosting package with Geekghost has been my absolute best experience to date. The professionalism, the courtesy, pricing and quality of customer service tops any company I have ever used. You get the "Big League" level of service without paying the "Big League" prices. After 14 years, I have finally found a permanent home. I cannot say enough. Thank you to the staff at Geekghost, you folks are absolutely incredible.
~Mike, Calgary, Alberta Canada
www.speedwayfreaks.com
Working with the design team was very fast and painless! You tell them what you want and bham, they get the job done!
I will always come back if I need more work done on either my website or anything else design wise!
~Mat, Minnesota
www.larsonforliberty.com
Service is always great. Thanks for all you guys do, you guys not only have the best service, but your prices are cheap! I am definitely staying with GeekGhost!
~Jesse, Pennsylvania
www.RonPaulTribune.com

GeekGhost can also provide custom dedicated server quotes. Our prices are some of the best in the industry. Bring us what you have elsewhere and we'll likely beat it. EMail us at sales@geekGhost.net with your needs and receive a custom quote. Hit us up on Live Chat through our Web site or email. Call us at 1.855.34.GHOST between 12 and 12 daily. Or submit a ticket through our Help Desk 24/7/365 and receive a response ASAP.

*GeekGhost LLC is a registered business in the State of Florida. We accept Paypal or Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Discover. PCI Compliant Checkout Process.