Tutorial Section for VPS

eNetcloud-CEO

Hello

Moderators of the forums .. Can we have a section of Technology tutorials , where members can ask their queries and they will be answered there also some tutorials can be placed too.

Thank you.

A request to Moderator

Hi ,

Can we add sections for Techincal Help , Security Issues and Few training material section that will create more ease to members to discuss the issues and to get the answers

Hi, thank you for your suggestion.

What kind of questions do you think that members will be asking that they cannot ask in any of the current forums on selected technology (general web hosting, reseller hosting, VPS/dedicated, etc)?

PS: Threads merged.

Well they can mostly ask for How Tos , Technical questions of how to configure , Control panel How Tos , they can post the issues that they are facing and they can be resolved on forum itself ( the hosting issues ) etc...

Could pad your post count any more? I noticed once you were able to actually post in the offers section your post frequency dropped like a rock.

Well .. you can check my last post when it was posted so you will be able to understand the frequency of my posting.

Thank you.

Well they can mostly ask for How Tos , Technical questions of how to configure , Control panel How Tos , they can post the issues that they are facing and they can be resolved on forum itself ( the hosting issues ) etc...

Thanks for explaining.

We thought of having the how-to sections before and/or tutorial-like sections at least a few times. We didn't pass the concept because we don't believe we have the level of activity that would keep those sections active. Eventually, even on large forums, those sections tend to slow down.

Apart from that, people can always ask a technical/configuration question in the appropriate existing forum, keeping them fresh and active. I cannot possibly think of a subject/question that cannot be asked in any of the current forums.

Ok so people here are allowed to post any technical issues in related forums .. that is what it seems to be as per your answer. :)