Twhb

DD-Mark

Hi,

so a few people may no thereis a book caled the wb hosting book,

it explains alot about hosting,

but ive never read it,

is it worth it?

Mark, could you provide a link to it? I made a quick search but was not able to find it. Found some general business book on hosting, but cannot find reference to the one you are talking about.

Im also looking for a book to read about web hosting, Could you supply a link and Ill also look into it.

There are quite a few books out there on web hosting. We'll need a specific title or author to help you. :)

I've read the WEb Hosting Business Book and it is pretty good. It is a step by step instructions on how to get a web hosting business going and the successful ways the author used to get clients.

Mark

the best book and the most popular book now is "facebook"
lol
for web hosting kind of knowledge, it is best if u crash ur head to the wall and experience it urself. then learn from it.

and while facebook...
find those people who already have experience in web hosting and ask them question when i crashed ur head to the wall, ask them about how to avoid bang the head directly to the wall

:)

I have read the book titled 'First 1000'. It really is an amazing book with a lot of detail. I think you could give the book to any host big or small and they will learn something.

If you’re new to the business purchasing the book will save you time and money in the long run.

"Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients In Web Hosting" is probably the book the OP is referencing.

Yes, I agree with CS Squad said. The best way to learn is fail and then learn about these errors. I think the most important thing everyone shoud learn is not repeat errors.