UK hosting

There are a number of different UK hosts as Peter has mentioned, it may help to know your requirements... perhaps try the Offers section or put in a request?

There is quite a few, but UK will be more costly due to the tax, VAT, which effects bandwidth and power prices, the UK is a ridiculously expensive place.

Even though I live and house hardware here, haha.

That depends your requirements. if you're looking for suggestions here you should provide us more info.

You have to be a bit more specific there. As everyone else had mentioned, no one company can give you a straight answer if they do not know your own requirements before-hand.

EZPZ, Rapidswitch, We use a company called Galaxy Web Solutions, registered LTD company to host our corporate site, been spot on for 2 years

You have to be a bit more specific there. As everyone else had mentioned, no one company can give you a straight answer if they do not know your own requirements before-hand.

And budget. To know what price ranges you want to get a hosting for

Reliability highly depends upon good support, so one should not select a host based only upon reviews.

Reviews should only be used in making a list of some good hosts and then you should check them one by one by contacting their support and checking the response. Also, consider host offering money back guarantee as it is the only tool to check a company's up time personally.

I use EZPZHosting in the UK for some of my personal sites and they have always been great for me. You can see that my site, WebmasterPost.com has been on their hosting for the past 7 months.

The web hosting service provider with quality server hardware and uptime guarantee counted as a reliable web host.

Uk hosting is that were you get UK base data center .and there are many hosting site which provide UK hosting you will get search on Google

There are many webhosting providers you will find in uk if you search in google. Go through reviews about their customer service before choosing one of them.

Is it network and hardware uptime you are looking for or reliability of support and whole solution?