Umbra Hosting

cjay175

Just would liek to do a quick review of UmbraHosting as I said I would in a while.

Name and URL of hosting company: Umbra Hosting (www.umbrahosting.com)

Hosted URL(s): www.affiliategateway.net

Description of service(s) used: I started with the shared plan and will move up when needed

How long have you been using the service(s): new - 1 month

Detailed review: Even though I havent been with them long enough to say they have no downtime, I thought I would let you know my thoughts.
First off, they were the only ones to really answer all my pre sale questions and quickly, at that. Second they respond fast as I needed to know some information about setting up on my new host as its a bit different than my old one who used hsphere. I havent had any issues with any of my scripts, which is really nice.
I havent had any downtime and my pages seem to load fast. So far I am quite impressed and would encourage anyone looking for a new host to talk with them.

Pros: They offer shared, VPS, dedicated which is nice, have very quick response time for support, live chat, good uptime and lots of features.
Cons: Dont have any as of right now
Would you recommend this company to your best friend? Yes

:D lol, Im sure there might be some cons, I just havent used them enough to see any right now. Lol... I'm glad I chose them, but if something happens to come I will post it here. :thumbup: