Virtual @home Call Center Agents needed

theprimehost

Managed VPS Gurus
Attention: HD’ers

We’re now accepting / collecting applications for upcoming remote (work from home) virtual call center agent opportunities. These opportunities would be phone based, level 1 cpanel web hosting support. Applicants must meet the following criteria:

1) Availability must be sometime within 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM CST (-0600 GMT) You can select the time you work within those hours based on available slots.
2) Must be US based with English as your first language.
3) 18+ years of age
4) Familiar with CPanel and or WHM
5) Must be well spoken.
6) Must have fast reliable internet access and phone (Voip)
7) Your microphone / headset needs to be crystal clear
8) Ability to work well with others
9) Overall friendly attitude / nature

What is a Virtual Call Center Agent?
In this instance, Virtual Call Center Agents (VCCA for short) are people who enjoy the benefits of working from home doing remote level one technical support for various web hosts. These Agents will not be direct employees of us but rather are self-employed and have the ability to select time slots in hour increments to work for us on various contracts.

How does scheduling work?
You will have the ability to select one hour increments of work. The covered time will be Monday through Friday 0600 – 2100 (6:00 AM – 9: PM CST).

What are the benefits?
You select your own schedule.
You get to work from home with no commute.
You can still fulfill other obligations. You do not just have to work for us.

How much does this pay and how does the pay / commission work?
This depends upon the contact that you sign up to do support for. Please contact us (PM) for more details on pay / commission model.

Right now we’re in the “resume” collecting process for upcoming projects. Applicants will have the ability to work with us on multiple projects for multiple service types in the future.

If you’re interested in this upcoming opportunity, please PM us so that we can review your resume and setup a phone interview.

Outsourcing companies and other third party organizations need not apply.

I wasn't able to send you a PM on this, so hopefully the information can be used by others for the future

Just a heads up for you - if you set a schedule, you can not 1099 those persons. Check with your accountant on that as the moment you set a scheduled time for people to be at a location and do not set project END TIMES, then technically they fall under the employee status and can not be contracted.

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=99921,00.html

Just do a double check with your accountant on this so you don't run into any legal loopholes down the road with a problem agent.

Sounds like a great program though for those with experience and can assist others via phone!

Interested In This Position

Hi,

I was unable to send you a PM - the option is not available. I am very interested in this position and have several years of experience. Please let me know how I can apply. Thank you so much!

Hello,

My name is Tykeisha Ellebb, and I am very interested in this position. I have the background and experience needed, and will need instructions on how to apply. I am unable to PM. Please advise.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Ty

Hello

My name is Hope Davis,I was unable to private message my resume but I am interested in the virtual call center agent position, I would love to submit my resume, if the position is still available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123