virtualizor Opinions

pinellashosting

I was recently made aware of virtualizor. What are you thoughts on this VPS Control Panel? Have you tried it? Do you like it? How well does it work with KVM? Does it use raw, qcow2, vmdk, or LVM for its KVM virtual machines. Currently the system we are using does all 4 but we mainly need qcow2 and raw. LVM is always a good option to have as well. How well does it work with WHMCS?

Anyone have experience with this?

Never used it, but the best thing, which I've been noticed is their pricing. It is very low as compared to other panel. In addition, it is a product of a softaculous so I believe it will gain popularity very soon. Apart from the topic, these kind of new innovations play the very important role to make a healthy competition in the market.

Virtualizor to me is much better than Solus VM and looks much better. I would try out the 30 day trial before making a decision.

If you install Solusvm then look at virtualizor their installs are very similar. I think we are going to look into cloud solutions. Neother of these solutions did KVM justice. KVM works better on open source solutions it seems.

I have tried virtualizor some time ago. It's easy to run I must say but it's still a bit immature product in my opinion.

Cloud CP Development

I have tried virtualizor some time ago. It's easy to run I must say but it's still a bit immature product in my opinion.

Everything I tried was about the same. They work but the stuff out there that is open source is just as good. We are looking into developing a Cloud Control Panel.

Thanks for the reply.

I have tested virtualizor pretty simple clean and simple interface installation as well simple i have installed it for few my clients who are tired of normal control panel and they liked it.
I did not got any user of virtualizor unsatisfied.

and of course the price is good as well so i recommend you to test it.
Free trial 30 days without registration or adding id and all just test it i thin it's good concept.

Mostly SolusVM is the most preferable option and if you have more than ten VPS clients or if you want to use it for yourself, it's the best option. Even though, it has a plug in for WHMCS along with few other cart systems so overall it's a good solution for VPS reselling as well.

But, we need to give a chance to virtualizor. However, it depends on personal choice, but experiment with both will definitely show the difference.

I have tried both and both work well but we stuck with SolusVM due to the more "professional" looking control panel.

Only thing I don't like about it is the reseller control panel, they should have just made it a scaled back version on the admin panel but for some reason they change it to a different one that is very limited.

There is only few factors for using VPS control panel... I think this is a nice option to select from others.... I really happy with this panel..... It’s not as costly as dedicated panel

We have used Virtualizor for two months so far and we haven't experienced a single issue. I would recommend your server having at least 8GB RAM though, I've seen some posts when researching between Virtualizor and SolusVM that Virtualizor at times the RAM spikes and if it hits the maximum amount of RAM your box will restart with a feature built into Virtualizor. I'm not sure if this is true, but that's just a suggestion.