VoIP with WHMCS

lupo138

Anybody working with WHMCS and WoIP billing registration etc.
Or does anybody knows a simulair software pakage.

Leo
The Netherlands

I noticed your title says VoIP, and you listed WoIP in your message. Same thing, or do you have a typo?

Also, thanks for the google search.

Unfortunately the title does not explain things better for me as well. VoIP with WHMCS... is something I don't hear every day. :)

Hopefully the user will specify what he is looking to achieve.

Maybe they were asking how to use WHMCS to bill customers for VoIP services?

...or maybe not. They seem to have either found their answer elsewhere (possibly at the WHMCS forums themselves?) or they were just poking this forum with a stick to see how we'd react :D

WHMCS may not be the best solution. I can't recall any of their names, but there was a handful of billing/support sultions designed specifically for VOIP that were 100% free and some even seemed to be better than WHMCS(atleast for VOIP)

I wasn't aware they integrated VoIP into WHMCS yet, or even had plans to do that. VoIP is just Voice Over IP. I'm using a VoIP phone at my desk now.

Theres always Astbill? quite a good tool, we then manually import the amounts into WHMCS its not the quickest process having alot of customers but its the only way i found until we work on something more solid.

WHMCS can provide VOIP billing if the bill is a fixed rate reoccuring - if there is minutes that are handled differnet, then you might manually need to make some adjustments

it will not bring in call records, unless you start to build in a lot of customization -

so it depends on the requirement --

In canada we use it to invoice DSL (A fixed Monthly price item)

Hi, this is my first post. I just had to bite on the thread when I just googled the site.

We use WHMCS and use a different product for VoIP recharges. It's not the most elegant, but we link to the cart page of my VoIP web site. At least the customers use it.

I would be interested to know what free VoIP billing systems there are.

Even though its an old thread I would still appreciate some reply.

<MOD NOTE: Signatures must be setup in your profile.>