VPS Reseller

CocoaHost-Mike

Is there any market for VPS reseller? Everything can be manage under reseller's control panel, except creation of vps and terminate. They can suspend, change pw, hostname, etc... Is there one who searching for this?

The market is surely in demand for it. I recently got my VPS Reseller package from MyHosting and so far I have got quite a bit of clients on hand already.

My only suggestion is start out small and build so you don't go wasting your resources early on.

ya, our vps received many orders per day. Just thinking to launch the vps reseller as we have the resource and everything is ready.

I don't think there is a market for it.

Why sell something that costs quite a bit to sell something that costs quite a bit?

Doesn't make sense. Leave the reselling to the smaller hosting niche.

There is defiantly a market out there for it.

I think the main problem with it is that most control panels do not offer the functionality for it as of yet.

I agree with Zany here. Swarmhost started reselling Burst VPS modules, and they sold very well, but we switched to our own because of the inherent problems of not having a reseller module similar to shared hosting. SolusVM might have solved this problem. I have not really played around with the reseller aspect, but it does have it.

I don't think there is a market for it.

Why sell something that costs quite a bit to sell something that costs quite a bit?

Doesn't make sense. Leave the reselling to the smaller hosting niche.

There is an incredible amount of demand for virtual private servers right now - a VPS reseller program offers a cost-effective way to break into this market.

Certainly. We receive a fair amount of requests for reseller program information. Unfortunately, the reseller portion of our control panel is developed enough.

VPS hosting is pretty expensive to get into because VPS nodes are quite expensive. Ideally, you should have 1-2 quad core CPUs, RAID 1 or 10 (minimum 2/4 drives respectively), and 8GB+ RAM.

There's definitely a market for it, VPS's are selling very well currently, so of course there's going to be a place for VPS resellers who don't wish to invest in a full node as of yet.

well you are right in this regard that mostly search engines got low search for this keyword but I think VPS reseller is a moderate markit right now as mostly companies look to buy direct VPS and offer shared hosting only, but we are offering a VPS reseller <URL snipped> and getting not much signup's 80% of our VPS sales are through direct clients.