Ways to support HostingDiscussion.com

Artashes

Administrator
Staff member
With so many great web hosting professionals and enthusiasts around, it is no wonder why more people choose to sign up for HostingDiscussion.com membership. I'm proud to see that many members recognize this community as both knowledgeable and friendly. In return, we appreciate the best efforts of our members by providing them with various benefits.

The year 2004 was a success. We are looking forward into 2005 as a new record year.

Let's be honest - we couldn't have become what we are today without YOU - your activity and loyalty has made HostingDiscussion a must-place to be if you are in a web hosting industry. But we cannot and we won't stop here. We ask you to share this resource with other people that might benefit from it.

WAYS TO SUPPORT:

If you have a web site, you can display one of our banners on it. We will grow the library of our banners in order to offer more flexible formats and standards to fit every web page. *Attached.

If you participate on other forums, you can link to us from your signature. Examples of a link can be:
"HostingDiscussion.com - web hosting community for grownups."
"HostingDiscussion.com - web hosting forum."

*We remind you that most communities establish rules regarding members' signature space. Be careful not to break those rules.

You can simply text-link to us from your web site!

If you think of other creative ways to spread the word about HostingDiscussion.com, please let us know!

We thank you for your support and we thank you for staying with us.

Best,
HD Team

Attachments

• 88x31_animated_1.gif
    88x31_animated_1.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 120x60_animated_1.gif
    120x60_animated_1.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 160x600_animated_1.gif
    160x600_animated_1.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 468x60_animated_1.gif
    468x60_animated_1.gif
    14.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 728x90_animated_1.gif
    728x90_animated_1.gif
    22.2 KB · Views: 25
Hello artvision! Thanks for your support. I have added two more banners to the list, one of which is 88x31 size.

Artashes said:
Hello artvision! Thanks for your support. I have added two more banners to the list, one of which is 88x31 size.

It's my pleasure. The banner has been added. Tomorrow I'll
put and an additional banner on one of other our sites.

2002 posts....*phew*....*picks up jaw off ground*

(Unfortunately for you guys, I'm back from my holiday...7 pages of posts!!! You have been busy!)
~Equinox

Artashes : Dont other hosting Forums mind you advertising yourself there? Its a bit tongue and cheek...

Equinox, I'm not really sure what you mean. I don't advertise myself over at other hosting forums. I do participate actively in just one (WHT) or I might sell advertising spot over there from time to time, but I have never invited people to join HostingDiscussion in any form.

Adding a link to the signature is up to the user. Art is not asking for anything out of order. He's only asking for a favor (which I would gladly grant if I wouldn't have something of a plan with my signature). I do link to HD from a few pages on my site though.

I am goingn to put the full banner on my free webhost with 10000 free impressions, if artashes wants i will then allow him to buy advertising cheap

Jonathan

Jonathan, that is very generous, thank you. Please PM me the URL of a site our banner will be displayed.

Thank you.

For some reason I cannot see the banners or is it just my browser? (Looking to add to BSDTechTalk).

Senad, thanks for the heads up - I don't know what happened to those banners.
I re-uploaded them, so all are working now.

Thank you for your support, it is really appreciated. :)