Web Hosting Provider AIT Offers Free Secure Certificates

pairbrother

Web hosting provider AIT (http://ait.com/promotions.php) has announced a new promotion that will allow more businesses to engage in online trade. The company is offering free secure certificates and domain registrations with the purchase of select dedicated hosting packages. ?The peak ecommerce season only lasts so long, so we want to help people put their businesses online and be ready to facilitate transactions as quickly as possible,? said Clarence Briggs, AIT?s Chief Executive Officer. ?Saving folks a couple of hundred bucks coming out of the gate helps with that.?

View Full Article

Top stuff...will consider them next time at the moment i am already signed up with fasthost i would never recommend them they are "shithost" they have this wierd php coding style and they have soooo much downtime...anyone agree??

Yep crash I have the same problem with fasthosts i posted this in a previous thread. They had an issue with sendmail which I do belive they have now allowed. But i think they need to upgrade they are on like php 4. an early version.