Web hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal10

CoD2 Server Sponsorship Deal

Hey, I am the Co-Leader of a 17+ clan called sG. We are just starting out and have a Ventrillo server, a 16 slot gameserver(till the end of the month), a domain, but no template. We are planning on getting a template from xtrato designs, but first we need to get a CoD2 gameserver because our current leader, Namtab, is working 3 jobs and was "sponsoring" the clan but now he needs to save and use money on other things. If anyone could please sponsor us a 12-16 slot gameserver for CoD2 we would definitely show your site on the server, and once we get our template, we will show you right on there too.

If anyone can help please do. We are just about to start CAL and a TWL 5v5 league. We just recruited two former Cal-I players, and have a couple of Cal-M players even though we have only been around for a little while. We are expecting out clan to only go upwards, not down.

My clan needs web hosting, our guy that payed for it dropped out of the game so we need a sponsor. We have our .com just need someone to host it for us. If anyone could help just post a reply or contact me at yosemitysam2 (xfire)

We would love to help but what would we get in return?

Also may i ask your requirements.

well

Well I personally think that you should decide what you get in return and i either accept or deny it so either add me to xfire (yosemitysam2), AIM (Mikeyhoops10) or email me (Mikeyhoops10@yahoo.com)

MOD NOTE: Threads merged. Please keep all related sponsorship requests in one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.