Web hosting

Look for

Web space
Speed
Price as in not a cheap host. They could be here today gone tomorrow.
Control panel
Back ups

Good luck

I would personally look for some of the following things for a web host:
1) Pricing, whether is there any hidden charges.
2) Recognition by users.
3) Whether it's support/live chat is 24/7. (Some hosting company do not provide 24/7)
4) Link to point 3, how fast do they take to respond and resolve the issue.

What to Look for in a Web Host?

The most important thing to look for in a hosting provider is the server uptime it guarantees. It should be nearly 100% for best business performance :)

Also see that they provide 24x7 technical support so that any error can be rectified easily within minutes for smooth business experience.

Also, go for global business server hosting providers to ensure service availability throughout the world as cloud server hosting services can be used globally by your employees to work remotely.

Last edited:
Also see that they provide 24x7 technical support so that any error can be rectified easily within minutes for smooth business experience.

Like any support that does actually delivers 24/7 LIVE support. They just says this because the queue is open 24/7...

Unless you pays TOP dollars you're almost never to get such servicing. That doesn't means their support is "trash" though. Instead seek for quality support that tend to reply reasonably.

Type of services offered
Flexibility for upgrade or downgrade the resources
Technical support
Uptime
Security measures provided
moneyback guarantee
are the main to be considered while choosing a host

The basic things you should see while choosing a server hosting provider for vps hosting, dedicated server hosting, cloud web server hosting or colocation services are:

1. 24x7x365 technical support
2. 100% server uptime
3. No hidden charges.
4. Global support
5. Availability of managed hosting services
6. Support for WHM etc.

Talking about my personal experience, it was a horrible experience with my previous web hosting company and because of their bad performance I lost number of visitors and later on I realized that I selected the wrong one so I switched to another hosting company and now I'm getting the best services from them with the speedy response, whenever I face any issues they solve it as soon as possible. Therefore, go with the reliable hosting since a selection of wrong web hosting can ruin your business. Now, the question is how to select the best hosting company, the answer should be like this:
1. Know your hosting needs.
2. Their Technical Support
3. Availability of Uptime
4. Backup services
5. Check for Add-ons
6. Check hosting control panel.
7. Check prices for both sign up and renewal.
8. Follow web host upgrading options.

Such a broad question, but I think one needs to answer that for themselves.

I would put support and reliability at the top of any list.

First, I read customer hosting reviews on true web sites.
Then, I look at how fast the host's representative replies to my questions.
Pricing is also an important factor when choosing a host.
Uptime guarantee and also at least 30-day money back guarantee.
No hidden fees.

There are many factors should be taken into consideration when choosing your web hosting provider: available features in hosting packages, allocated resources, servers specifications, pricing, DC location, technical support responsiveness etc.

As per my experience the good web hosting provider should have the below qualities -

1. Server security with the best Firewall configuration
2. Best technical support which should resolve all your queries in minimum time
3. Affordable cost compare to market
4. Backup facility
5. Servers should have minimum downtime.
6. Addon services like email hosting, spam filtering should be provided.

Uptime reliability and customer support is best thing that i want to know for a company.
These are the thing that i want to see in a company.

There are many things before choosing the web hosting service.
While purchasing the webhosting please check these things:
1) Quality of support that can solve issues.
2) Security
3) Backup

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal. Its not that I don't trust anyone, well people I've never met face to face in person I don't trust, and have every reason not to, for you don't know what the company is really like, you don't really know if they exist at all..

There are some points that you should consider before buying web host.

It should be reliable.
easy to install web software.
should be full database management.
back up made.

Basic features of a web host plan
1. Disk space or other resources
2. Bandwidth - is it as per your requirement
3. Uptime - percentage of time your server will be online
4. Customer support - availablity of support through chat, tickets, etc.
5. Refund policy
6. Backup and other technical assistance.